About Me

Welcome to my online
journal about me and my life in general.

Archives
 
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
 
Unless you have lived in a cave for the last few years or you are over the age of 65 you are familiar with blogs. They are fun, stupid, thought provoking, boring or amazingly fascinating, they are about the cutting edge news of today or John Q's toenail clippings. So..... you may ask yourself what makes blogmuse any different? Nothing. It will be what I have to say on any given subject. It may never light the world on fire but I promise it will be entertaining. Some days it will be funny, others.... well, probably not. Some days I will rant, others I will state my point quietly. It will be about nothing or everything. Kinda like Seinfeld was for sitcoms. Come visit often, if you like what you read pass it on ...if you don't like what you read pass it on because the next person might. Who knows I might just become your favorite blogger.

Posted by blogmuse at 7:04 AM

 
      Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks