About Me

Welcome to my online
journal about me and my life in general.

Archives
 
Saturday, June 09, 2007
 
Well, it has been almost 2 years and I thought we had seen the last of Iguana Don especially since we found his cold, dead, petrified body behind the sewing machine....WELLLLLL I see he sent word before he died because today his cousin from the old country showed up in the laundry room, with luggage. I proptly called SC and told him we were moving, I left a voice mail anyway. He has not called me back. He must think I am joking.

Since today is Saturday it is laundry day, what do you suppose are the chances I am setting foot in the laundry room EVER again. If your guess was FREAKING NEVER you would be close. This opens a whole realm of problems...no clean clothes, no food, as the pantry is also out there, OH and I can never take another shower since the master bathroom is also through the laundry room. On the upside I suppose I will lose weight so I can buy new clothes.....they will go to the laundry mat.

Posted by blogmuse at 2:12 PM

 
      Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks